ADJ PAR Z100 3K – Stage PAR Can 100W Warm White C.O.B. (3000K)SKU: PAR Z100 3K
The ADJ Par Z100 3K is a modern LED twist to the traditional halogen Par Can. It is powered by a potent 100W warm white C.O.B. (Chip On Board) LED with a color temperature of 3000K.
Our Price: $379.99
Available: Online Only
ADJ PAR Z100 3K
The Par Z100 3K is a modern LED twist to the traditional halogen Par Can. It is powered by a potent 100W warm white C.O.B. (Chip On Board) LED with a color temperature of 3000K. Its output is comparable to a 1000W halogen sealed beam Par. It is equipped with 5 different beam angle options that may be changed by hand. powerCON In/Out allows for the fixture to be daisy-chained, while 5-pin DMX control offers a variable strobe rate and 5 different dimming curve options.
The Par Z100 3K allows lighting and stage designers the look of the traditional stage par with the technological conveniences of modern daylighting. The advantages include low power draw, fixture and performers won’t get hot on stage, DMX control of dimming and strobe. There are no dimmer controllers need. The fixture comes with a gel frame in which diffusion filters may be inserted to further change the beam angle.
- 100 Watt COB Warm White LED (3000K)
- Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
- LUX: 7135 (9˚); 4440 (15˚); 2236 (20˚); 1266 (25˚); 812 (30˚)
- CRI: 90
- Beam angle: 9, 15, 20, 25 0r 30-degree (manual adjustment)
- PWM frequency:1200Hz
- DMX: 5-pin DMX In/Out
- powerCON In/Out to power battery or daisy chain fixture
- Control protocol: DMX-512
- 2 DMX Channels
- 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
- Adjustable latch to manually change beam angle
- Includes gel frame for diffusion filters (Diffusion filter sold separately)
- Strobe effect (25Hz max)
- Flicker Free Operation
- Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100% with 5 dimming curves
- Run all night – No duty cycle
- Power Draw Total (All LED’s @ Full On): 115W, 0.964A @ 120V/60Hz, 112W, 0.5A @ 220V/50Hz
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Daisy chain: 15 fixtures (120V); 25 fixtures (230V)
Dimensions / Weight:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.5” x 10.75” x 10.75” / 491 x 272 x 273mm
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. / 3.4kg.
- ETL Approved