Ape Labs ApeLight Maxi TOURPACK – 6PK. Ultra-Bright Uplight 3,000ft Wireless DMX, 14hr Battery Life, 45W RGBW LED, 10 DegreesSKU: ApeLight Maxi TOURPACK
One flightcase – 6 ApeLight maxi!
Our Price: $2,699.00
Available: Online Only
Ape Labs ApeLight Maxi TOURPACK
APELIGHT MAXI – TOURPACK
One flightcase – 6 ApeLight maxi! You own a safe flightcase that also charges your ApeLight maxi. 2 remote controls are included. A power supply is already built in. The All-in-one quick solution for quick up-lighting or table lighting.
ApeLight maxi – Tourpack / Set of 6 (Item.no.1061, EAN 4260482880415)
- 6 x ApeLight maxi
- 2 x ape labs remote control (2,4 Ghz)
- Flightcase incl. power supply
- rechargeable batteries are already included in the ApeLight maxi (nimh)
The ApeLight Maxi (Solo) is a battery-powered, wireless DMX par can. This remarkably small and lightweight fixture produces a more intense wash effect than any other in its class. The German-made and German-designed feature set is also incredibly unique.
The available accessories for the ApeLight Maxi really make it stand out. The tour case allows mobile users to pack six fixtures in a charging flight case the size of a briefcase. Since the packed weight, including the lights, is less than thirty pounds, one person can carry twelve ApeLight Maxis up a flight of stairs in one trip without breaking a sweat! And when you’re done for the night, just drop the lights into their spots in the case. No need to plug in each light. The charging port connects to the bottom of the fixture as soon as the lights are put in the case. Simply plug the case into the wall for five to six hours, and all your lights will be fully charged (with a battery life of over fourteen hours).
The available Ape Remote is a unique accessory. By letting users create up to four separate groups with various SKUs, this simple remote allows users to create lighting shows similar to those made with DMX controllers. Since it’s 2.4GHz, it’s not directional . Just select the lighting group during setup, and you can control the lights from anywhere in the room. Want to control all four groups at the same time? No problem. A long press on the group button (two seconds) will light up all four “Group LEDs” on the remote. This lets you control all groups at the same time—until you hit the group button again for individual control.
The W-Ape is more than the typical transceiver. First of all, the wireless DMX range is 3,000 feet. Second, you can pair it with a DMX controller, pair it with the Ape Remote (to extend its range), or just use the on-board display to control the fixtures. Third, the unique wireless connection between the Ape Labs fixtures and the W-Ape allows users to set DMX channels and other fixture settings directly on the W-Ape. This means the fixtures themselves don’t need any LCD or buttons. This is incredibly beneficial because it simplifies the fixture designs, making them extremely reliable and extremely easy for an inexperience user to set up and operate. Finally, the built-in microphone in the W-Ape can be used instead of the individual microphone on each fixture during sound active mode, if the user would like all fixtures to be synchronized.
KEY FACTS FOR ALL WIRELESS APE LABS PRODUCTS
- 100% made and engineered in Germany
- Three-year US warranty
- Seamless integration with any Ape Labs fixture via wireless DMX
- Groupable with any Ape Labs fixtures via Ape Remote (create DMX-like lighting shows, without having to program DMX)
- All-metal design with premium components
- Designed to be extremely simple, easy, efficient, small, and lightweight
- 3,000 foot DMX range with W-Ape or MobiLight 4
- 100 foot range with 2.4GHz Ape Remote
- Built-in DMX receiver and repeater (for both DMX control and Ape Remote control)
- Built-in preset static colors, auto programs, and sound active mode (with auto adjusting room sensitivity)
- Similar internal software across all wireless products, so all programs will match with mixed SKUs
KEY FACTS FOR THIS FIXTURE
- At least fourteen hours of battery life on “full white” power
- Use as spotlight, wash light, par can, or traditional wash effect
- Often used for uplighting, stage lighting, or dancefloor wash lighting
- Can also be used for centerpieces (rated load weight of 154 pounds on top of unit)
- 45-watt RGBW LED
- 10-degree optics
- Lasts at least fourteen hours per charge
- Color roll, chaser programs, and sound active mode
- Speed control
- Four-group management
- 2.4 GHz remote controllable
- W-Ape wireless DMX controllable (four DMX universes are possible)
- Water resistant (splash proof)