Fluid Audio C5BT – Active Monitors w Bluetooth (Pair)SKU: FA-C5BT
Classic series Bluetooth 5″ woofer, 1″ PEI diaphram tweeter White
Our Price: $199.00
Available: Online Only
Out of stock
Fluid Audio C5BT
The Fluid Audio C5BT is an affordable Bluetooth enabled monitor, and like it’s big brother the BT5, also uses the newest CSR BT 4.0 technology with aptX® support. aptX® has revolutionized the Bluetooth® Stereo listening experience by significantly reducing the bit rate without affecting audio quality or introducing latency issues. With a bit-rate of 384 kbit/s @ 16/48kHz, the aptX audio codec source material is transparently delivered over the Bluetooth link, whether it is stored uncompressed or in an alternative compression (MP3, AAC, FLAC) format.
The C5BT features a 5-inch low frequency transducer and a 1-inch PEI diaphragm tweeter mounted to a specially designed waveguide to create a better off-axis response.
The top panel sports the digital volume control, Bluetooth pairing button and input selector.
The rear panel houses the round bass-reflex port and hosts balanced ¼” TRS, unbalanced RCA inputs, ¼” balanced TRS subwoofer output and optical toslink connection.
Protection features include RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter protection.
- Frequency response: 54 Hz – 22 kHz
- Crossover frequency: 4.5 kHz
- Amplifier power: 2 x 20 watts (40W total)
- Signal-to-noise: > 90 dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: Positive signal at + input produces outward LF one displacement
- Input impedance: 20 k ohms balanced, 10 k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV pink noise input produces 85dBA output SPL @ one meter with volume control at maximum (97dB Max SPL)
- Power: Fixed 110V ~50/60 Hz or 220V~50/60 Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, overheat, turn-on/off transient and subsonic filter
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated MDF
- Size (single): 10″ x 6.8″ x 7.6″ (HxWxD)
- Weight (pair): 9.5 Lbs