Fluid Audio F8S – Powered Studio SubwooferSKU: FA-F8S
Fader 8″ Subwoofer, Compact size, Fader Volume
Our Price: $359.99
Available: Online Only
Fluid Audio F8S – Powered Studio Subwoofer
Designed for recording studios, gaming, home theaters and more, the Fluid Audio F8S active subwoofer delivers exceptional bass response in a compact footprint.
Many types of music benefit from bass extension – from Hip-Hop, to House, to Rock. Being able to hear your mix with this bass extension is critical to accurately creating your music. The F8S subwoofer allows you to hear every detail down to 30Hz – and in a compact size.
Mix Engineers want the confidence to know that their mixes translate well on all types of systems. That is why we included a standby footswitch. With a click of the included foot pedal, you can turn the bass on or off, and audition your mix with bass extension and without.
The F8S also has two built-in EQ settings that allow for two different settings – depending on your music: A more conventional Flat response, as well as a “Punch” setting that is perfect for Dance or other mid-bass heavy music.
For further flexibility, the F8S has a variable phase adjustment to fine tune the phase for optimal matching to your L/R monitors (0-180 degrees), a variable low pass crossover filter control (50-200Hz) and a 80Hz high pass filter (used with foot switch) for satellite connections.
- 200 Watts of class D power with switching power supply
- 8-inch composite paper cone with high temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround
- Front baffle Fader volume control
- Bass-reflex vent port on front baffle for ease of placement
- Amplifier standby function to conserve energy
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs and RCA inputs
- XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced outputs
- Variable lowpass filter control: 50Hz-200Hz
- Switch for “Flat” and “Punchy” settings
- 80 Hz high-pass filter(with foot switch) for satellite connections
- Included foot switch allows you to turn F8S on and off for auditioning with and without bass
- Frequency response: 30-200Hz
- Total amplifier power: 200 watts
- Signal-to noise: > 100dB (typical A-weighted)
- Polarity: positive signal at + input produces outward LF cone displacement
- Input impedance: 20k ohms balanced, 10k ohms unbalanced
- Input sensitivity: 85mV pink noise input produces 97dBA output SPL at one meter with Volume control at maximum
- Power: factory programmed for either 100-120V ~60Hz, 220-240V ~50Hz
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, overheat, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter, external main fuse
- Cabinet: vinyl-laminated, high acoustic efficient MDF
- Size: 13.4” x 10” x 10.5”
- Net weight: 17 Lbs