LD Systems Maui 5 Go – Ultra Portable Battery Powered Column PA SystemSKU: Maui 5 Go
Our Price: $899.99
Available: Both Online and In Store
Sporting all-in-one convenience, the LD SYstems MAUI 5 GO is the ultimate in awesome high-quality sound you can take anywhere. The ultra-portable battery operated column PA system is powered by a high-capacity lithium-ion pack that provides up to 30 hours of continuous performance. The subwoofer integrates a smart charger, an external charging dock is available as accessory. With Bluetooth® stereo audio streaming and microphone, hi-Z instrument and line inputs, it is ideal for speech and music reproduction at private or corporate events, busking and all off-grid applications.
Weighing under 29 lbs., the four-piece MAUI 5 GO is ultra-portable and assembles in seconds with custom multi-pin connectors. The line array driver configuration results in extended coverage, and the system’s wide dispersion and excellent feedback resistance eliminate the need for monitor wedges. With a total of 800 watts peak output, the MAUI® 5 GO is the loudest and best sounding battery-powered PA on the market covering audiences of 100 or more with ease.
To ensure superb audio, the system includes LD’s proprietary LECC DSP with multiband limiter, equalizer, compressor and crossover functions. The integrated 4-channel mixer provides individual input, main and subwoofer level controls and a variable high frequency boost. It allows you to quickly shape a perfectly balanced sound. Featuring LD System’s Quick-Swap technology® for instant battery pack replacement, the MAUI® 5 GO is ready to perform.
- System Power (RMS / peak): 200 W / 800 W
- Battery Capacity: 30 h @ 98 dB (Lounge mode), 10 h @ 104 dB (Live music), 6 h @ 120 dB (DJ mode) / 5,200 mAh, 28.8V
- Technology: LG Chem lithium-ion battery
- Charging: Via subwoofer or optional charging dock, 2 h to 80% capacity, 3 h to 100% capacity
- Max. SPL (peak): 120 dB
- Protection: DSP based multiband limiter, short circuit, over current and thermal protection
- Controls: Main level, subwoofer level, hi boost, mic level, hi-Z level, line level, MP3/Bluetooth® level, Bluetooth® linkl, on/off switch, mono/stereo switch
- Input & Output Connectors: 2 x XLR/6.35 mm combo line inputs, XLR/6.35 mm combo mic input, 3.5 mm MP3 input, 6.35 mm hi-Z input, XLR system out
- Power Inlet: IEC
- Operating Voltage: AC 100-120V, 50/60Hz / AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz
- Temperature Range: 0 – 50°C
- Humidity Range: 10% – 70% rel. (non condensing)
- Weight: 13 kg / 29 lbs (incl. battery)
- Features: Battery powered, Quick-Swap Technology®, LD Systems LECC® DSP (limiter, equalizer, compressor, crossover), hi boost, 100 Hz low cut on mic input, multipin connectors for easy assembly, Bluetooth® stereo audio streaming
- Optional Accessories: Replacement battery pack, charging dock, column transport bag, subwoofer protective cover