- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Mackie Onyx Artist 1-2 – 2×2 USB Audio InterfaceSKU: Onyx Artist
2-IN X 2-OUT USB INTERFACE
Our Price: $129.99
Out of stock
Mackie Onyx Artist
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank™ hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1•2™ features an Onyx mic pre plus a ¼” input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording. The Onyx Producer 2•2™ expands the versatility with dual Onyx mic pres and MIDI I/O for controllers, synthesizers and more.
Both models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
WAVEFORM OEM™ DAW
Waveform OEM is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical ‘Lite’ versions, it does not impose any restrictions – you get unlimited track count, powerful features, compatibility with all popular plugins and efficient performance on Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® operating systems. Learn More
DAW ESSENTIALS COLLECTION™
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilize the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plugins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems. Learn More
Included with the purchase of an Onyx Series USB Interface.
- 2-IN X 2-OUT USB INTERFACE
- Boutique-quality Onyx™ mic preamp with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- +48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- 1/4” TRS input with Hi-Z switch for connecting guitar, bass, and more
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring of inputs
- Dedicated 1/4″ TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Powerful headphone output
- Waveform OEM™ Music Production Software included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- 1.1 lbs / .5 kg