- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Pro X Cases X-DDJSB3 LT – Flight Case for Pioneer DDJ-SB3 & DDJ-400 Digital Controller W-Sliding Laptop ShelfSKU: X-DDJSB3 LT
Flight Case for Pioneer DDJ-SB3 & DDJ-400
Our Price: $249.99
Available on backorder
ProX X-DDJSB3 LT Flight Case for Pioneer DDJ-SB3 & DDJ-400 Digital Controller W/Sliding Laptop Shelf
The ProX X-DDJSB3 LT Road Case is designed by ProX Cases for the Pioneer DDJ-SB3 & DDJ-400 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The X-DDJSB3 LT is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8″ Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to easily access the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
For your safety, and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that the sliding shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment
- Silver on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8″ plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Plenty of cable management space behind and underneath the controller
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
7.00″L x 22.50″W x 15.50″H
Weight: 18.00 lbs