Shure MX391W/O – Microflex Boundary MicrophonesSKU: MX391W/O
There`s never been smarter boundary microphones than the Microflex models from Shure.
Our Price: $192.00
Available: Online Only
Shure MX391W/O – Microflex Boundary Microphones
There`s never been smarter boundary microphones than the Microflex models from Shure. With many models to choose from, equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and LED indicators, Microflex Boundary microphones are the high-quality solution for a range of applications, such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers.
Every Microflex Boundary microphone features one of the new interchangeable condenser cartridges. Available in cardioid, supercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns, the Microflex cartridges give you superior Shure quality sound options for every installation. In addition, their programmable switches offer the flexibility to be set for Push to Talk, Push to Mute or Push On/Push Off modes.
Attractively designed with a low profile, professional appearance, the Microflex Boundary microphones come with an easy to use paint mask for your custom-color installations. Find out why we call the new Microflex Boundary microphones “the smart choice” for just about every application. Take a listen today.
- Miniature Black Condenser Boundary Microphone, 12 foot (4 meter) Attached Cable to 4-Pin Mini Connector, MX1BP Preamplifier
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern for general sound reinforcement applications.
- Pickup angle (-3 dB) = 360Int
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Comes with attached 12` cable and separate in-line preamplifier, (detachable MX1BP battery/phantom power module)
- Transducer: Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 17 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 96.2 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 71.4 dB
- Max Input Sound Level (SPL): 118.8 dB, (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion, 1 kW Load)
- Power Requirements: Phantom, or 9v Battery
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohms (180 Ohms Actual)
- Output Connector: 4-Pin Mini Connector, (A rubber strain relief is provided for applications where you want to remove the 4-pin mini connector and connect the microphone cable directly to screw terminals in the preamplifier.) MX1BP Ultimately Terminates to XLR-3M Connector.
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: None
- Applications Lectures, Meetings, Depositions, General Sound Reinforcement Applications
- Dimensions Microphone: 3.126 x 2.088 x .750″ (7.940 x 5.304 x 1.905cm) LxWxH
- Power Supply: 3.32 x 2.57 x 1.01″ (84.3 x 65.2 x 25.7mm) LxWxH
- Weight Microphone: 4.16 oz. (117.9 g)
- MX1BP Power Supply: 9 oz. (255 g)