Yamaha TF3 – Compact, portable 24 Channel Digital MixerSKU: TF3
Receive a $250 rebate when you buy a Yamaha TF3 Mixer. Offer valid July 1, 2019 – September 30, 2019. For more information, please visit Yamaha’s Official website: https://www.yamaha.com/paragon/premium2019rebate/home.html#mainModal
Our Price: $2,999.99
Available: Online Only
The Yamaha TF3 mixers represent years of continuous development. Yamaha is among the world’s most experienced designers of digital consoles, but for the TF project, engineers started from scratch, rethinking the way people approach mixing sound, and careful not to get caught up in any conventions or presupposed best practices without a thorough reaxamination. The team that created this console have more than 70 years of aggregated experience mixing shows of all genres, so they have firsthand experience with the chief concerns musicians have with regard to mixing.
The Yamaha TF3 is the Mama Bear of the three available versions of the TF mixer series, situated nicely in the middle in terms of feature set. It may be the perfect thing for your stage or studio.Based around an intuitive multi-touch screen and a simple touch and turn knob getting around and making adjustments is simple and fast. Simple swipe, pinch and pull gestures and double touches invite the user to make adjustments, and the always available Touch and Turn control makes precise adjustments a breeze.
The TF3 boasts the following primary features:25 motor faders (24 channels + 1 master) 48 input mixing channels (40 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return) 20 AUX (8 mono + 6 stereo) + stereo + sub buses 24 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line analog inputs 16 analog XLR outputs 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device 1 expansion slot for NV64-D audio interface card
- 25 motor faders (24 channels + 1 master)
- 48 input mixing channels (40 mono + 2 stereo + 2 return)
- 20 Aux (8 mono + 6 stereo) + Stereo + Sub buses
- 8 DCA groups with Roll-out
- 32 analog XLR/TRS combo mic/line inputs + 2 analog RCA pin stereo line inputs
- 16 analog XLR outputs
- 34 x 34 digital record/playback channels via USB 2.0 + 2 x 2 via a USB storage device
- 1 expansion slot for NY64-D audio interface card
- Sampling frequency rate Internal – 48 kHz
- Signal delay – Less than 2.6 ms, INPUT to OMNI OUT, Fs=48 kHz
- Fader – 100 mm motorized, Resolution = 10-bit, +10 dB to –138 dB, –∞ dB all faders
- Total harmonic distortion – Less than 0.05% 20 Hz–20 kHz @+4 dBu into 600 , INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain=Min. (Measured with a –18 dB/octave [email protected] kHz)
- Frequency response – +0.5, –1.5 dB 20 Hz–20 kHz, refer to +4 dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range – 110 dB typ., DA Converter, 107 dB typ., INPUT to OMNI OUT, Input Gain=Min.
- Hum & noise level – Equivalent input noise–128 dBu typ., Input Gain=Max. (Measured with an A-Weight filter)
- Residual output noise – –85 dBu, ST master off (Measured with an A-Weight filter)
- Crosstalk – –100 dB (Measured with a –30 dB/octave [email protected] kHz), adjacent INPUT/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain=Min.
- Power requirements – 100–240 V 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption – 110 W
- W – 716 mm (28.2in)
- H – 225 mm (8.9in)
- D – 599 mm (23.6in)
- Net weight – 17.0 kg (37.5lb)
- Accessories – Quick Guide, Power Cord, CUBASE AI download information
- Options Expansion Card, Foot Switch (FC5)
- Others – Operating temperature range: 0–40 °C, Storage temperature range: -20–60 °C