Pioneer DDJ-1000 SRT – 4-channel performance DJ controllerSKU: DDJ-1000 SRT
4 channel Premium Serato DJ Controller
Our Price: $1,299.00
Available: Both Online and In Store
Available on backorder
The Serato-compatible version of our popular Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000 is here – meet the DDJ-1000SRT. This 4-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Pro is designed to feel just like our club-standard CDJ+DJM setup. You’ll enjoy low-latency, full-size jog wheels and a slick MAGVEL FADER for tight scratching. And with On Jog Display, which shows you important track information in the center of each jog wheel, you can concentrate on the crowd, not your laptop.
Build excitement on the dancefloor and create huge drops using 4 Sound Color FX and 14 Beat FX. The DDJ-1000SRT comes with a free voucher for Pitch ‘n Time DJ, enabling you to get creative with advanced key-related features. With multiple inputs and outputs, you can enhance your setup by connecting external equipment like CDJs, the DDJ-XP1, or turntables. This Serato DJ Pro controller will take your gigs to the next level.
Based on Pioneer’s NXS2 systems
If you’ve ever gotten your hands on Pioneer DJ’s CDJ-2000NXS2 or DJM-900NXS2 systems, you’ll feel right at home with the DDJ-1000 controller. Its buttons and knobs are based on the same layout as the NXS2 systems — using the DDJ-1000 is the same as using an NXS2 setup to control music from an external USB drive.
Updated Magvel crossfader
DJs at Sweetwater love the feel of the Magvel crossfader, based on the Magvel Fader Pro from the DJM-S9 pro battle mixer. Pioneer DJ has updated the Magvel fader for the DDJ-1000, to offer even more durability and nuanced control. Also, the software processing for jog wheel and crossfader operation has been refined for greatly reduced latency, creating a faster and more intuitive feel than ever.
Multiple inputs/outputs for seamless DJ changeovers
DJs using Serato DJ software can hand off to each other faster and smoother with the DDJ-1000 controller. Two USB ports allow two DJs to connect their laptops simultaneously. Four analog inputs accommodate turntables, and there are two mic inputs as well. The DDJ-1000 can even operate as a standalone DJ mixer without connecting a laptop at all.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000 Controller Features:
- DJ controller designed for comprehensive control over Serato DJ software (included)
- Based on Pioneer’s NXS2 systems for a familiar layout and control scheme
- LCD jog display shows you playback time, BPM, waveform, playback position, and Hot Cue and Loop points
- 14 Beat FX for adding depth and excitement to your mixes
- Improved Magvel fader for even more durability and lower latency
- Two USB ports for seamless DJ handoffs
- 16 multicolor performance pads for triggering Hot Cues, Pad FX, Beat Jump, and much more
- Lightweight and portable for mobile DJs
- Controller Style:DJ Controller with Audio Interface
- Number of Decks:4-deck
- Jog Wheels:2 x 8″ Aluminum Jog Wheels, Jog Feeling Adjust
- Screen:Color LCD Screens within Jog Wheel
- Pads:16 x Multi-color Performance Pads
- Faders:4 x Volume, 2 x Tempo
- Crossfader:Magvel with Curve Adjust
- Mic Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4″ combo, 1 x 1/4″ TRS
- Inputs:2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line), 2 x Dual RCA Stereo (line/phono)
- Outputs:2 x XLR (master 1), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo (master 2), 2 x 1/4″ (booth)
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″, 1 x 1/4″
- USB:2 x Type B
- Audio Interface:24-bit/44.1kHz Soundcard
- Standalone Mode:Standalone Mixer
- Effects:4 x Color FX, 16 x Beat FX, Highpass/Lowpass Filters
- Looper:Auto Beat Loop
- Sampling:Sample Playback, 16 x slots, 4 x banks
- Software:Serato DJ (included)
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:13.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DDJ-1000SRT