PreSonus AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle – Deluxe Hardware/Software Recording CollectionSKU: AudioBox Studio Ultimate Recording Bundle
Our Price: $329.95
Available on backorder
AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle
Everything you need to record and produce—and beyond
Produce and record like a pro with a single-purchase bundle! The core of this package is the AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software. You also get PreSonus®’ best-selling Eris E3.5 Active Media Reference Monitors and HD7 headphones, allowing you to monitor your work loud and proud or quietly to yourself. Lastly, the M7 dynamic microphone is a superior all-purpose condenser mic ideal for guitar and vocals—and we even included all the necessary cables and a desktop mic stand.
AudioBox USB 96: Simple, reliable, and portable.
The AudioBox USB 96 is the heart of the AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle. This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, including two combo mic/instrument inputs and zero-latency monitoring, so you can simply plugin and start recording right away. Bus-powered, built to travel, compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows, and equipped with high-performance microphone preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters, the AudioBox USB 96 makes high-definition recording easy.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy!
The sound you can trust. Eris 3.5
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by audio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Eris E3.5 employs the same technology as the larger Eris models to deliver studio-quality sound, with smooth and accurate frequency response. They’re compact enough to fit almost anywhere, but still offer robust I/O—you can connect them to nearly anything.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone and desktop stand. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to “warm up” a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
A classic that deserves celebration.
The AudioBox USB96 has been responsible for the great sound on countless albums, podcasts, live streams, and Zoom calls and here at PreSonus, we wanted to honor that with a special 25th Anniversary Edition featuring a sleek, black enclosure. Now you can choose your color: classic PreSonus blue or 25th Anniversary matte black.
Make your own magic.
At PreSonus, we want to make sure that our audio interfaces come with everything you need to craft your own mesmerizing spells in the studio. That’s why we include Studio One Artist with every audio interface product we make. But here in Louisiana, we have a word: lagniappe. It means “a little something extra,” and it’s in that spirit that we also include the Studio Magic Suite of software with our audio interface products.
The 2020 Studio Magic is a major step up from the 2019 edition and includes Ableton Live Lite, tutorials from Melodics, 6 virtual instruments, and 9 effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats… all unlocked for use inside Studio One Artist with a retail value of over $1000 (US).
- Type: XLR Female Balanced
- Frequency Response (±3.0 dB): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 1200Ω
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz @ +4 dBu Output, Unity Gain): < 0.008%
- S/N Ratio (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4 dBu, 20 Hz to 22 kHz): > 95 dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1 kHz, 55 dB Gain): > 45 dB
- Gain Control Range (± 1 dB): 0 dB to 35 dB
- Max Input Level (Unity Gain, 1 kHz @ 0.5% THD+N): -3 dBu
- Phantom Power (±2 VDC): +48 VDC
- Type: 1/4″ TS Female Unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 0.5 MΩ
- Type: 1/4″ Balanced
- Output Impedance: 51Ω
- Type: 1/4″ TRS Active Stereo
- Maximum Output: 60 mW/Ch @ 60Ω Load
- Frequency Response (±1.0 dB): 20 Hz – 30 kHz
- Type: Dual 5-pin Female DIN
- ADC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- DAC Dynamic Range (A-wtd, 48 kHz Sample Rate): 105 dB
- Bit Depth: 24
- Reference Level for 0 dBFS: +4 dBu
- Internal Sample Frequency Selections (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96
- Power: USB 2.0 bus-powered
- Dimensions(H x D x W): 1/3U (steel) 5.5″ x 1.75″ x 5.5″
- Weight: 5 lbs
- 1- Stereo 1/8″
- 2- Balanced 1/4″ TRS
- 2- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- Amplifier Power: 25W/speaker
- LF Driver: 3.5″
- HF Driver: 1″ silk dome
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 100 dB
- Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- MF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 100 Hz)
- HF Control: Variable (-6 to +6 dB, center 10 kHz)
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 5.6″ x 6.4″ x 8.3″
- Weight (per pair): 6.4 lb.
- Type: Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Element: Electret
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: -39 dBV/pa (12.2 mV/pa)
- Rated Impedance: 200Ω
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): 20 dB
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL
- Phantom Power Required: +12 to +52 VDC, 3 mA
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB
- Dynamic Range: 11 dB
- Current Consumption: 3.5 mA
- Acoustic Design: Dynamic, semi-open
- Driver: 50 mm, neodymium
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 30 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1 mW)
- Maximum Power: 300 mW
- Rated Impedance: 56Ω
- Earpad: Leather
- Weight, without Cable: 7.8 oz (222g)
- Cable: 8′ 2″ (2.5m) straight, single-sided
- Plug Adapter: 1/8″ to 1/4″ (3.5 to 6.3 mm), screw-on, gold-plated, stereo mini-plug
- 1x AudioBox USB 96 & 6′ (1.8m) USB cable
- 1x HD7 Headphones
- 1x M7 Mic
- 1x Studio One Artist
- 1x Eris E3.5 (pair) with 1.5m TRS 1/8″ to 2 RCA cable, 1.5m TRS 1/8″ stereo cable, power cable, 2m bare-wire speaker cable & 8 foam feet.
Computer System Requirements:
- macOS® 10.11 or higher (64-bit only) or later
- Intel® Core Duo processor (Intel Core™ 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Windows® 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
Windows and Mac Systems
- USB 2.0 Port
- Internet connection (for activation)
- Monitor with at least 1024×768 resolution
- 20 GB hard-disk space
- Internal or external 7200 RPM storage drive highly recommended