- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
THE ROLAND V-1HD MAKES IT EASY TO CONNECT AND SWITCH VIDEO CAMERAS, SMART PHONES, COMPUTERS, TABLETS, BLU-RAY PLAYERS AND OTHER HDMI VIDEO SOURCES WITH A SIMPLE PUSH OF A BUTTON OR SLIDE OF THE T-FADER.
- Support for video cameras, action cameras, smart phones, tablet computers and other HDMI devices.
- Picture-in-picture and split functions.
- Two EFFECTS knobs deliver genuine visual performance.
- Remote Control via USB or MIDI Connection.
- Software Control using V-1HD RCS Application for Mac, PC and iPad.
V-1HD SYSTEM PROGRAM VER.2.0
System Program Version 2.0 is a free update for the popular V-1HD HDMI video switcher including the companion Remote Control Software version 2.0 for Windows & MacOS. Version 2.0 expands Picture in Picture effects with a new 1/3 sizing option. Turn on Auto Scan for hands free switching. Numerous user interface improvements include viewing audio level meters on the multi-viewer, panel lock and quickly reset system values by holding the WIPE button.
4 HDMI INPUTS
- The V-1HD has 4 HDMI input connectors compatible with a variety of equipment.
- The V-1HD supports 1080p/1080i/720p video resolutions.
- Devices outputting the same resolution can be input regardless of what type of device they are.
- HDTV Camera
- Action Camera
- Smart Phone/Tablet
- Blu-ray Disc Player
- Both progressive and interlace signals can be input allowing for both 1080i and 1080p signals to be used at the same time.
- Video signals input from a PC are accurately displayed thanks to progressive signal processing.
- HDCP is supported for input of copy protected content from devices such as Blu-ray disc players.
- Large back-lit buttons for intuitive video switching even in low light conditions.
- Red lit buttons indicate the current source being output.
- Green lit button is for the video that will be output on the next transition.
- If a button is not lit, then there is no video being input to that channel.
- Broadcast style Preview/Program switching for professional results.
- The TRANSFORMER buttons can be used for switching the video instantly or applying effects.
- There are 11 options for the operation of the buttons.
- There are three buttons for applying transition effects, CUT, MIX (4 types) and WIPE (30 types).
- Auto scan function switches the video automatically across the four video inputs.
- By using the T-Fader and BPM SYNC button, you can deliver visuals synced to a music performance.
- You can save or recall up to 8 presets using the MEMORY button.
- Use the FREEZE button to temporarily pause the incoming video.
- Output fade function makes the output video fade to black or white.
Two-screen composition is possible
- The position of the inset screen and the width and colors of the border can be changed.
- The screen can be split horizontally or vertically.
- Chroma Key/Luminance Key
- Keying colors of blue, green, black and white are supported.
Use knob A and knob B to apply effects to A bus and B bus respectively.
Many of the visual performance functions made popular by the V-4EX and V-8 are included. (9 types of filter effects including silhouette, colorpass, negative and findedge are possible)
FULL AUDIO MIXER INCLUDED
- Included is a 12ch digital audio mixer.
- In addition to 4 stereo audio inputs from the HDMI ports, the V-1HD also supports a stereo line level input and a mic level input.
- Every channel is equipped with a delay function to synchronize the video and the audio. *The maximum delay time is 500ms.
- Audio follow function enables the audio to transit along with the video.
- Reverb function and mastering function used for adjusting sound quality and volume are also supported.
- With audio output jacks you can send the audio mix to a PA system or record it on an external device.
EASY TO OPERATE WITH HARDWARE CONTROLS
- Basic operations can be done by operating the buttons and the T-Fader on the unit.
- To make detailed settings you just need to connect a monitor to the preview connector.
TWO HDMI OUTPUTS
- Four-way multi-view preview screen shows every input source (non-drop frame).
- A red border shows the video currently being output and a green one indicates the video to be output next.
- There are three types of view modes available for the preview output which are Multi-view, Output (as a program output) and Preview.
- On-screen display can be turned on or off.
- Example 1: Multiview and program layout
Operate with 4 split screens with on screen display and record. * Recording requires a separate recorder.
- Example 2: Recording and delivery with 2 program outs
Program out for both systems.
Output to two devices simultaneously.* Recording is required for recording, and encoder for distribution is required separately
- Example 3: Output A and B buses independently
Preview output selects Preview.
* Switching effect can not be used.